March Market Shopping
Our goal for our 3 main resale shopping markets is to provide our shoppers with high-quality and highly-sought products at competitive, consignment prices. These market experiences will parallel other city-wide shopping events in quality, selection and pricing! We hope to provide the buyer with a great deal and while raising funds to help our Women's Community thrive throughout the year!
Wanna know how you can be a part of the event?
The answer is simple!
- Donate to our resale markets! Save your gently-used, high-quality items in the areas below and drop them off to us the week of the sale! We will begin collecting your donations on March 6th. Check below for a description of the type of items we are accepting.
- Sign-up to volunteer with us! It takes many people joining together to make an event like this happen. CLICK HERE to get all the info & to register today!
We're of the opinion that everybody loves a good bargain....but some will pay more to ensure they get the best of the best first! If this is you, we have two advanced access shopping options for you to check out!
Scheduled Furniture pick-ups will begin on March 5th.
One man's used furniture is another man's brand new couch! Our goal is to provide our shoppers with high-quality, well-made furniture that would typically retail at a higher cost. We are collecting:
- New and gently used furniture of various kinds in excellent condition.
- There should be no visible wear, tear, soil, stains or pet hair.
- The items we would most like to collect are: sofas, love seats, chairs, kitchen and dining sets, bedroom sets, chest of drawers, dressers, night stands, desks and home office furniture, decorator art and designer lamps, and name brand mattresses.
Our goal is to provide our shoppers with high-quality baby and kid items that are often in high demand and typically retail at a higher cost. We are collecting :
- New & gently used kids clothing from all seasons, boys sizes birth to 20 and girls sizes birth to 16. Clothes should be tear and stain-free and be less than 3 years old.
- School uniforms and formal wear for children.
- Shoes in new and/or excellent used condition up to size 4.
- Toys (batteries included when applicable), outdoor play equipment and baby equipment that is new or in excellent used condition (clean, with low visibility of wear and tear).
- Nursery and kids furniture (fully assembled).
- No cribs or car seats will be accepted due to recalls and potential safety concerns often associated with these items.
Our goal is to provide our shoppers with stylish and recent high-quality clothing, shoes and accessories. We are collecting:
- New & gently used men's and women's clothing from the last 3-5 years in all seasons and sizes, excluding intimates, sleep wear and swim suits (unless new with tags attached).
- Clothes should be freshly-laundered, rip-free and stain-free. Please also check for fading and missing buttons or broken zippers.
- The items we would most like to collect are: jeans, designer jeans, handbags, skirts, shirts, jackets, jewelry, accessories, dresses, shoes, cardigans, blazers, watches, boots, and designer and high-end wallets and sunglasses.